We offer a tailored insurance solution for UK private sector healthcare organisations and dental practice corporations who are involved in providing healthcare treatments, advice and services.
Healthcare ProtectionOur product will cover you for claims made against the entity which may not arise directly from the actions of your doctors or dentists.
Tailor your insurance
We offer additional cover to add to your policy to ensure all your insurances needs are met.
- Medico/Dentolegal protection
- Public Relations support
- Retroactive cover
When you add on Medicolegal or Dentolegal Protection to your Healthcare protection policy you will also be given access to the MPS professional advice line which can provide expert support and complaints handling.
- Legal proceedings brought against your organisation by a regulatory authority e.g. CQC.
- A Coroner’s Inquest (or equivalent) and all legal costs incurred in relation to the investigation.
- Criminal proceedings under the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 (or jurisdiction specific equivalent) arising from the death of a patient or client.
- Attending court and support with costs when required to attend a tribunal, arbitration, mediation or as a witness for another claim.
Public Relations (PR) support
Specialist Public Relations advice to help minimise any impact on your company reputation and cover costs up £50,000 to avert or mitigate any material damage.
Full retroactive cover to ensure your organisation is insured from the date you started trading.