What to do if you have a complaint
We are committed to going the extra mile for our customers. If you believe that we have not delivered the service you expected, it’s important that you get in touch so that we can try to put things right. All complaints are taken seriously and following the steps below will help us understand your concerns and give you a fair response.
When making contact, please quote the policy number shown in the schedule in all communications.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your policy, claim or service you have received please contact us in the first instance:
- Address: MPSUW Limited, T/A Healthcare Protection, Victoria House, 2 Victoria Place, Leeds, LS11 5AE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 021 9955
We will aim to resolve your complaint within 3 business days wherever possible. If that isn’t possible due to the circumstances of the complaint you will be provided with further information about how your complaint will be managed.
If you wish to complain directly to the Lloyd's Underwriter please contact:
- Address: MPS Syndicate 1892, 2 Victoria Place, Leeds, LS11 5AE, United Kingdom
- Email: Complaints1892@healthcareprotection.org
Should you remain dissatisfied with the response that you receive, you may if you wish, refer your complaint to Lloyd’s. Lloyd’s will investigate the matter and provide a final response. Lloyd's contact details are as follows:
- Address: Complaints, Lloyd's, Fidentia House, Walter Burke Way, Chatham Maritime, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4RN
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7327 5693
- Fax: +44 (0)20 7327 5225
- Website: www.lloyds.com/complaints
Ultimately, should you remain dissatisfied with Lloyd's final response, you may, if eligible, refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service in the UK for settling disputes between eligible complainants and businesses providing financial services.
The FOS’s contact details are as follows:
- Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)800 023 4 567 (if calling from landline)
- Telephone: +44 (0)300 123 9 123 (if calling from mobile)
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk